Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Resumption of Runs !

10/7/11
I have decided to up the ante and go for a longer distances during training. New training distances are spelt out below. I might consider maintaining this for a month or more.

Wed 2.4km slope run + 2.4km run
Sat 10km cycling
Sun 7.5km long run

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22/6/2011
Ran 3.2km earlier and did not experience any discomfort whatsoever. It's good to be back running again! The cycling regime has really helped to condition the legs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to start runs again ,weekly, on wed, sat & sun. It will be 3.2km initially with a progression to 15km over the next 6 months. I will not be rushing it like I usually do because of the shin splints problem faced some time back. Hopefully I can participate in one or two races before the close of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment